Friday, September 02, 2005

Korn Feeld Luv


A farmer, in place of posting a newspaper advertisement to search for a mate, resorted to planting a message in a cow pasture in 50-foot letters made from corn stalks.

The message, planted by Pieter DeHond, a 41-year-old divorced father of two, read: "S.W.F Got-2 (love symbol) Farm'n." (or Single White Female Got to Love Farming). Underneath was a long arrow pointing to his house.

"I wouldn't place a personal ad in the paper. To me it seems desperate," he said, laughing. "This is more of a fun thing. I put this out in a field where nobody could see it unless you flew over it. The folks here in Canandaigua are always asking me why I don't have a wife, and I was just kinda playing a game with them, that's all."

Link: Click here ...

No comments:

Post a Comment