Friday, September 30, 2011

quoting Morris Hubbart

The dollar rally already now appears to be starting a topping out process. This process that is topping the dollar is also creating substantial bottoming action in gold and commodities. I expect this process to take another two weeks. I want to own more gold while the “sale” is on.

(GDXJ) Everything on the above chart is in place for a mind blowing rally, and believe me, I’m fully aware of the shell-shocked state most of you juniors investors are in right now, and have been in for years.

(DJIA)
I see the dollar topping out in the next two or three weeks. That also means I see the stock market bottoming inside of 2-3 weeks. The window for booking profits on short sales is closing fast, but is still open, and the possibility of a heavy drop in the market is likely in this very short time span.

I know this may come as a bit of a shock, but I believe the next leg of weakness in the stock market could be purchased quite aggressively. Personally, I am directing my main buys towards gold, silver, gold stocks, crude oil, and agricultural commodities!

Sep 30, 2011
Morris Hubbartt

No comments:

Post a Comment